Privacy and Cookie Policies - Skigulmarg
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed these Privacy and Cookie Policies (“Policies”) in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information you provide to Skigulmarg. Be advised that all terms and definitions contained on the Terms and Conditions of Use apply to these Policies. The following principles outline our privacy and cookie policies.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you make an enquiry or book with us, we may ask for personal information of yourself. This personal information may include, but is not limited to, names, home and/or office addresses, country and/or state, city and/or province, phone or cell phone numbers, payment information and email addresses.
Skigulmarg also automatically collects anonymous information of you whilst you use the Websites, such as IP numbers, geographical location, browser and system information, device information, and other information that aid us to improve our Services and tailor them to your liking.
WHAT WE WILL DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
We will use your information for bookings, reservations, establishing direct contact with you, and for other service and technological purposes.
We also may contact you to advise you of any updates to our services, tours or special offers. If you prefer not to receive these updates, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we may remove your email from our mailing list, within a prudential amount of working days. We will make a reasonable effort to ensure that all of your contact information is up-to-date and give you the opportunity and reasonable access to amend or delete that information at any time, within reasonable requests.
Your personal contact information shall be stored on our hired or own servers, and on other third party databases, including but not limited to Mailchimp, Adobe (Echosign) and our Gmail accounts. Everything is password-protected and firewalls intend to protect our data from unauthorized access. Even so, by using and/or hiring our Services, and thus accepting all of our Terms, including these Policies, you acknowledge that despite our efforts, the internet is not a safe place, and that there are no 100% secure systems; therefore you agree that in case of a breach of security or unauthorized forced access, you waive all rights to legal claims and legal proceedings against Skigulmarg and its owners, partners, shareholders, employees, affiliates and contracted third parties.
We will only disclose your personal information to outside parties if it is necessary for the organization of your ski vacation, or if a competent authority of applicable jurisdiction orders us to present. Some of your personal info could be shared with third parties (guiding companies, airlines or booking engines, travel insurance companies, taxis, hotels, etc.) to organize your ski vacation. We warrant that we will never sell, trade or rent your information to other parties for commercial benefit. We will never share sensitive data like credit card numbers or the like.
We understand that privacy is a sensitive issue, and we strive to do our best to ensure that your privacy is protected. If you do not believe that we have adhered to our standards, please send us an email to email@example.com and we will rectify the issue.